Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday mornings

Welcome to my new blog, complete with individually designed layout! Perhaps since I have a snazzy new look, I'll be a bit more consistent with updating. Please visit the link to the left hand side of the blog to see Jennisa's blog design business. She was wonderful to work with, a preacher's wife, and lives in South Dakota, which holds a special place in my heart. Don't be in too much of a hurry to get a new design because she's very successful...i'd been on her waiting list for a design since JUNE! :)

The title of this blog is "Sequined Seafoam", which I pulled from the lyrics of a Jason Mraz song...here is a little snippet:

The night
She brushed her hands upon my flushed cheek
Smelled of childhood remnants of a dusty weeping willow
Clouds soothe, Shredded by the calico
Were oh so vast and quick as I was on my own now
This time like every other time
I believe that I never find
Another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
Ocean lapping voice smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
And I'm all alone again tonight not again, not again, not again.


I liked the imagery there, and I have green eyes, so I thought it was great.

I felt the first little "gush" of Fall weather this morning as I walked outside to my car. It's coming! Hooray :) Off to get the day started...

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your new design!!