Monday, December 14, 2009

Whirlwind Love

I don't think I ever truly understood the concept of "whirlwind" until this weekend!! With half of my extended family down, Keith's family, Choir concerts, Church, Dinners, Lunches- It is only just beginning: and I love it!

This morning I am just waiting for the clock to strike 8am so I can call Ozark Baptist...June 12th is our preferred date and you'll see why in a moment:

1.Keith's roommate of 3 years, Jay and his fiance Laura Beth are getting married June 5th.

2. I am singing in Holly and Erick's wedding June 19th (so excited!)

3. My sister, Lorilyn, is leaving the country June 26th for study abroad in Germany until August. She is my maid of honor, so I gotta have this on the books where she can be there!

4. My mom and I are school teachers- and its so much easier to plan and prepare when NOT working full time....I am done the last week of May, but Mom has to go a couple of days past Memorial day, I believe.

I have already called Mr. Hix (my officiant), and my bridesmaids are nailed down. Keith has a couple more groomsmen (ushers?) to get in touch with, and we need to nail down music. And send save the dates. And figure out attire. And hotels. And showers.....AHHH :) SO EXCITING!

Please keep us in your prayers :) Oh, and here's our "knot" page (we are know like officially engaged, right?)

Natalie and Keith!

No comments: