Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Laundry

This is the first night that I've had completely to myself in many nights. I like being with people and I like being alone. I don't quite know how to handle silence like I once did. I think back to college, and I feel like I spent too much time alone. I analyze the here and now and think sometimes I keep myself busy so I don't have to slow down and ....think. Late at night, when I'm closing my eyes and can just breathe is the best time of the day. I assume it's because it's quiet and I can think, plan and pray. Those are some of my favorite things to do.

As for right now, I'm doing more laundry than i'd care to admit. One of the down (or up?) sides to being busy is that my laundry just seems to pile up in these mounds that just look at me, like, "HAHAHAH!". Yes, my laundry taunts me. Not anymore, at least after that last load :)

E! really likes to show Napoleon Dynomite. This is the 3rd time in a week it's been on when i've been around a TV (which is less and less these days).

God has really been faithful to me. I am really and truly amazed when I find myself in His presence in small ways throughout my day. He has been a constant support to Keith, as well, and is sustaining the both of us in many ways every single minute. I am really contemplating a mission trip this summer. More to come on that later, but it will come as no suprise to most of you, i'm sure! (the location and etc, I mean).

There's the dryer. Adios.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and where might you "mission"? : )

LUL<
Mom