Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another installation

of Random Thursday Thoughts is upon us...while it's still Thursday, anyway!


I recently signed up for Twitter. From what I can see, it's like updating your facebook status, without the other facebook stuff. No picture albums, MyChristmasTree apps, etc. Anyway, I think it's kind of neat. I'm almost one to give up the ol' facebook in favor of Blog and Twitter. Who knows. I love that Dwight Schrute and Kelly Kapoor from the office have them. What can I say, I'm a sucker. You can check it out here:

www.twitter.com/natalie2282

My parents will be in town this weekend and I am really looking forward to seeing them. I wish they lived lots closer. You know you are officially old when you wish to have your parents close enough to visit when you want to. Also, I wish they went to my church! Nothing against OBC, but most people know what I mean, here.

I love to play Scrabble. and Boggle. Do people play those games in reality (not online) anymore?? I don't think i've ever asked Keith to play. Looks like he'll be having a board game valentines day! Shhh, don't tell.

Does anyone know a good website for cheap airline tickets? I'm not talking the normal ones, like Orbitz and Expedia, but perhaps some sort of gem that isn't publicized and has awesome rates. I'm probably dreaming.

I feel like this blog is now just a bunch of "tweets" (the twitter phrase for entries). It's all perspective!

No comments: