Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love

I have to give a huge T-Mobile shout out in this post. On Wednesday of this week, I called T-Mobile because the phone they sent me to replace the defective one I had in December began to freeze. I'd slide it open to answer a call, and nothing. It was just running super slow and I pay them too much to tolerate that. When I called, I explained my situation. I was then transferred to the "loyalty" department, and spoke to a woman who simply asked me, "What phone do you want?". I told her I wanted one that was free, since I'd gone to the trouble of calling them and having to deal with 2 defunct phones. She then told me to pick whichever phone I wanted. Really!! So, I am now the proud owner of a new Blackberry 8220 (flip). Not only did they ship it out in 2 days, but they also included 6 months of free internet service on the phone for my trouble! Moral of the story- always call and ask if you have a question or concern...and T-Mobile is amazing! Oh yeah, the blackberry isn't bad, either! :)

No comments: