Tuesday, February 24, 2009

unintended hiatus!


And, we're back!

Don't really know why i haven't been in a bloggy mood as of late. Nothing super new to report, I guess.

I have lost 8.8 pounds since Feb. 2! I hope by March 1st to make that a full 10 pounds! YAY! I have a long way to go (see ticker above) but slow and steady wins the race.

Ellie and Camron came into town this past weekend and we were able to eat with them @ Margarita Grill. They are getting married in October, so I got to do a little catching up with them about that. Check out her wedding page here!

www.mywedding.com/camronandellie

I am helping with our school's musical production, "Meet me in St. Louis". Two nights a week I will be vocal coaching main cast and teaching the chorus numbers, too. Should be lots of fun! Has anyone ever seen that musical? I'm familiar with lots of the songs (Skip to my Lou) but have never actually seen the movie.

No comments: