Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloggy Laziness


So, the last week or so has been a bit of a blur. Please excuse my lack of blog activity...I was lost in concert land! My concert was just fine, but it's all the PRE stuff that gets me. Sometimes, having all of your assesment (i.e. concert time) at once makes it feel like you have to do things that much more perfectly. Thankfully, the kids did fine, I got my programs printed for less than $100, and my administrator told me he was "thrilled" with the whole show, so I'm doin' just fine0.
Oh yeah, I got my hair cut.

My parents came up for the concert (and along with my Aunt Lori), represented the family and treated us to dinner. It was great to see them- we always have such a good time. You do not know how much you actually miss your family until you can't see them everyday. Lorilyn was at a sorority function at Montevallo and couldn't make it.


Keith and I at Don Pepe after the show.
So now, I'm coasting through the last 9 days of school (before 3 days of exams). I am in one of those moods where I don't have a ton to say (i know, right?) so i'll go now. Hope i've appeased the bloggy world!









post signature

No comments: