Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Rando-Tuesday!


1. What in the world is going on with everyone updating their facebook statuses about "Glee" premiering on TV tonight? I'm noticing that none of these people who are so excited about the first episode of a TV show that revolves around a high school musical/theatre department are actually teachers. Or if they are, they arent high school music teachers like myself. I deal with real life drama queens and musical issues- i do NOT want to watch a show about it "off the clock". You know what glee day is to me? A day without high schoolers :) Just sayin...

2. Even though I am starting grad school in a few weeks, I am really looking forward to having a few days off. I want to sleep past 6 a.m. I hear that is wonderful, but i've forgotten.

3. The end of the year booty (come on, people) @ school is starting to build up...so far, an Edgar's gift card (just what this weight watchers member needs! BTW down 10.6, thankfully!), yankee candle, Cracker Barrel gift card (again....for the love of gravy!), check from the PTF that will allow me to get these acryllic nails filled in....because they've grown and now it's hard to type!

4. I am going to the beach this weekend with Keith's family. This is a change in plans from the trip home (to oz) we were planning to make. I think it will be nice- I havent been to the beach during the summertime in a couple of years. Pics to follow
Now, I better get back to proctoring this Bible exam.......

post signature

No comments: