Wednesday, May 27, 2009

blog envy (?)

In 24 hours time, I think of and encounter so many things that I think could be blog worthy. Like, today I made a new recipie that rocked. Also- I heard a really inspiring quote this afternoon. Hey! I'm taking an overnight trip to Nashville this weekend- I could even let you in on the fact that I am stoked about finding cheap book prices for grad school online tonight. But, I won't.

I read other people's entries, see their nikon d80 professional grade photos of things like their babies, pets or houses, and I think-- "Hey, I know i've got something just as cool or important to say or add to the blogosphere". Truth is, often times I don't. Tonight is one of those times. SO, instead of depth or substance, I leave you with this (which is something I think we all need a little bit more of):


post signature

No comments: