Sunday, July 26, 2009

Let's take a retail pause...

Have you seen this product advertised? I had been sooooo interested in trying these 3-in-1 sheets that are supposedly detergent, fabric softener and anti-static stuff that I used some ECB's from CVS and bought some. The ones I snagged are the hypoallergenic kind since I'm allergic to most dryer sheets (sad, but true.) Anyway, verdict is still out on those- I'm doing my first load with one right now!

I took the time to send a few e-comments to some companies (inspired via couponingtodisney) and viola, the mail is rollin' in. This was just one day last week....FREE sister schuberts rolls, FREE skintimate shave gel/foam, $1 off english muffins and a TGI Friday's members card. Not pictured, but recieved were FREE VALUE MEAL cards (as in, more than 1!) from McDonalds (after I complained about the cleanliness of the last one I was in). Yay!

This was my CVS/Walgreens haul for today. You can see the shave gel there (i used that free coupon), and I had $5.98 in ECB's to use....
I paid $0.40 for everything pictured here!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.