Saturday, July 18, 2009

My first bargain related coupon post!

WALGREENS: 1.5" binder, 100 notecards, Tab dividers (x2), USPS Self adhesive labels plus permanent marker.... grand total: $3.16 out of pocket!

STAPLES: Buy one get one clickable highlighters *on sale from 4.48/package*- $1.99 out of pocket...for both!

CVS: Coppertone NutraShield SPF 70 sunscreen, 2 $5 off coupons, also on sale from $13.95/per to $8.99/per= $7.98 out of pocket BUT I earned $7.98 in CVS extra care bucks so FREE!


WALMART: Nestle PureLife Water, on sale for $1, used $1 off coupon= FREE!
Softsoad Handsoap, $1.47, used $1 off coupon= $.47 out of pocket!

Also, I used a $2 off BIC mechanical pencil coupon at Publix, and the pencils were on sale for a dollar....so I GOT $1 BACK from the cashier!!!!!


I think with a little planning (this was all spur of the moment), I might could save a big load of money if I just take the time to print out some coupons every other week. WOW!


1 comment:

Mrs. K said...

Great job on your deals. CVS and WAGS always has great deals. Love your pencil deal at Publix- dont you love when they pay you!!