Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Midterms already! Thoughtful Tuesday

I don't have loads of time to post today, but i'm sticking to my schedule :) Anyway- I have recently been enamored with this particular song by Hillsong United called "From the Inside Out". Listen and tell me if you don't dig it too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-afZJ9_TIM

A thousand times I've failed/Still Your mercy remains/And should I stumble again/I'm caught in Your grace/Everlasting/Your light will shine when all else fades/Never ending/Your glory goes beyond all fame/Your will above all else/My purpose remains/The art of losing myself/In bringing You praise/Everlasting/Your light will shine when all else fades/Never ending/Your glory goes beyond all fame/In my heart and my soul/Lord I give You control/Consume me from the inside out/Lord let justice and praise/Become my embrace/To love You from the inside out

post signature

No comments: